Tuesday, January 25, 2005

More adventures on the Internets

Well, Part Deux didn't go as swimmingly. The post which started it out was much worse, but the Comments were just ridiculous. In terms of facts, etc., I kicked the poster's arse, but rather than admit it, he only granted that I presented "a superset" of what he said. What the hell? Then he got all petulant and closed down the Comments section. He did however say that I was "POTENTIALLY one of the smarter people here" but I was "so worried about winning a rhetorical debate" that I left my "brain in the drawer" leading me to say "things that if [I] thought about [I] would not have said. (multiple times)."

Man, if I had a dollar every time I heard that one!

CB, you're right -- we need to find a way to get those people over here so we can BLOW THEIR FUCKING MIND.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Earl said...

Glad you liked it. I really should keep doing this, yes? Hot dog -- that would be a damn good blog theme. Darn I wish I had more time in my day. So full disclosure: I pulled the "there's no lightning in the stratosphere" thing out of my ass. I assume it's true, but I don't know it for a fact. But guess what? THEY'LL NEVER KNOW! Hahahahaha! Ha! Ha...

Anyway, I especially liked the part when Paul said he meant both lighting AND lightning. So it was the clever, intentional sort of typo! Sort of covers all the bases, you know? Meanwhile, we have got to start using Paul's clever conversation-ending techniques. SHUT UP! CONVERSATION IS OVER!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home